Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST provides enhanced hydration by helping to keep moisture in and irritation out. LACREON® Technology with an embedded wetting agent creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture.
- A daily disposable contact lens that keeps moisture in and irritation out. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contacts available in 30 or 90 lenses per box.
- One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens.*
- LACREON® Technology provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture for exceptional comfort.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Proclear® 1 Day
The performance of a hydrogel. The benefits of a daily.
AT A GLANCE
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”